RECOVER FROM OPIOID USE DISORDER
The first prescription digital therapeutic designed to treat opioid use disorder (OUD)
reSET-OTM FOR OPIOID USE DISORDER
Medication Plus Patient-Facing Smartphone Application and Clinician-Facing Web Interface
reSET-OTM as a Prescription Digital Therapeutic for Treating Opioid Use Disorder
Clinical trials for reSET-OTM have demonstrated improved abstinence and increased program retention when used in combination with with opioid replacement therapies
- Three separate randomized clinical trials with a total of 465 patients completing outpatient buprenorphine or methadone maintenance treatment for opioid use disorder received standard face-to-face treatment or reduced standard treatment with reSET-OTM 1,2.
- Abstinence was measured by urine analysis and self-reporting.
- Patients received either the current standard of care or reSET-OTM with limited clinician exposure.
- reSET-OTM plus pharmacotherapy enhanced abstinence, reduced drop-outs, and reduced required clinician intervention.
1. Marsch et al. J Substance Abuse Treatment. 2014.
2. Bickel et al. Exp Clin Psychopharmacol. 2008.
Percent of Tested Weeks of Opioid Abstinence
Mean Weeks of Continuous Opioid Abstinence
Mean Weeks of Continuous Opioid Abstinence and Average Time Spent with Therapist
For more information, please contact us
reSET-OTM is not yet FDA-cleared or available in the United States
* Therapeutic Education System (TES), which has equivalent content to reSET-OTM, was tested. Please see labeling for study details.